- The role of batteries towards carbon neutrality: How can distributed electricity storage contribute to balancing supply and demand in power markets as well as in power grids?
- Key strategies towards Decarbonization of Energy Use and Supply in Japan and Germany: Insights from a Comparison Study on Long-term Scenario Analyses up to 2050
- Potential Roadmaps for Decarbonization of the Steel Sector
- Energy and Climate Policy in the Post Covid-19 era – Comperative Analyses on Germany and Japan
- Digitalization and the Energy Transition: Use of digitalization to optimize grid operation utilizing AI and Big Data collected from DERs
- CCUS and Hydrogen Contributing to Decarbonization of Energy intensive Industries
Papers, Output Studies, Analytical Paper